- Free delivery applies to UK mainland only.
- We use a home delivery network and all delivery teams are 2 person.
- On receipt of order (working hours Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays) you will be contacted within 48 hours to arrange your home delivery date.
- The day before the arranged delivery date you will be contacted by the driver. The driver will arrange a 4 hour delivery slot, e.g. 6.00-10.00, 8.00-2.00, etc.
- On delivery the driver will inspect your goods with you and place to a room of your choice.
- Delivery is normally within 10 working days, unless otherwise stated.
- You may be asked to sign a customer questionnaire regarding your delivery experience to accompany the signed proof of delivery.
- Our delivery times are Monday – Friday between the hours of 6.00am to 5.00pm.
- Orders placed on a Saturday and Sunday will be categorised in delivery terms as pre 10.00am Monday orders.
- DoorsDirect2u cannot be held responsible for any cost that may be incurred due to a delivery that is delayed beyond our control.
- No delivery will be left without a signature from the customer.
- All orders will only be delivered to the address stated at the time of the order.
Any damages or shortages must be reported at the time of delivery or claims will be rendered invalid.
Please do not commence or arrange any work to be carried out until you have received and checked your product fully.
Failure to accept pre-arranged deliveries which are then cancelled by you or have to be re-scheduled due to YOUR circumstances changing with regard to delivery will incur a transport charge of £40.00 + VAT.
Free delivery applies to UK mainland only. For deliveries outside the UK mainland please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation and lead time.